What is the InVogue VIP Club?
The InVogue Salon and Spa VIP Club was created to thank you for being our guest. Points are awarded each time you visit and can be used toward salon & spa services or products. This is a complimentary program and is presented as a courtesy to all of our guests.
How do I get started?
You don’t have to do a thing! All guests are automatically included in the program.*
How do I accumulate VIP Guest Loyalty Club Points?
Points are accumulated automatically at every purchase.*
Below is a list of ways you can accumulate VIP Guest Loyalty Club Points.
• 500 Loyalty Points for referring a new client to InVogue Salon and Spa.
• 500 Loyalty Points for scheduling your next visit during your first visit (new clients only).
• 100 Loyalty Points for Pre-Booking your next appointment during your current visit.
• 1 Loyalty Point for each dollar you spend in salon & spa services.
• 2 Loyalty Points for each dollar spent on a retail purchase.
• 100 Loyalty Points for purchasing a gift card.
• 100 Loyalty Points for trying any new service.
• 200 Loyalty Points trying a new service in a new department.
• 250 Loyalty Points for a single visit service purchase over $100.
• 250 Loyalty Points for a single visit retail purchase over $100.
How do I know how many VIP Club Points I have?
You will find your VIP Club Points at the bottom of your receipt.
How and when can I redeem VIP Guest Loyalty Club Points?
The VIP Club Points redemption's are subject to a few rules and restrictions.
Guest Responsibility: It is the guest’s responsibility to notify the front desk staff that they will be utilizing VIP Club Points prior to checking out.
Minimum Redemption: There is a 1000 point minimum when redeeming VIP Club Points. A maximum of 2500 points may be redeemed during a single visit.
Gratuities: VIP Club Points may not be used toward Gratuities/Tips.
VIP Club Points will not be earned on transactions which utilize Points or Gift Certificates as payment.
Are VIP Guest Loyalty Club Points redeemable for cash or gift certificates?
No. VIP Club Points are not redeemable for cash or gift certificate purchases.
Are VIP Guest Loyalty Club Points transferable?
No. VIP Club Points are non-transferable.
Do VIP Guest Loyalty Club Points ever expire?
Yes. VIP Club Points are accumulated on the calendar year, and expire at the end of the following year. For example: all VIP Points earned during calendar year 2019 will expire on December 31, 2020. It is the client’s responsibility to claim unredeemed VIP Points prior to expiration.
Are VIP Club Points affected if I cancel my appointment?
Since our Loyalty program is transaction based, points are awarded at the time of the sale. As such, points earned for scheduling you next appointment during your current visit are not awarded until that next visit occurs. If you cancel that next appointment, the points would never be awarded.
How much are VIP Club Points worth?
100 VIP Loyalty Points = $1.00 redemption value
• All Event & Program communications will take place through e-mail exclusively
• Any discrepancies must be reported within 30 days of activity
• Program Rules and Terms/Conditions may change at any time without prior notice
• It is the guest’s responsibility to notify the front desk that they will be utilizing VIP Guest Loyalty Club Points
prior to checking out
• We greatly appreciate all past referrals. However, points can only be received for referrals, bookings, and
transactions effective November 1, 2018 and thereafter.
• Points will be awarded at time of check out. For example, if you refer a friend, you will get
your points when he/she checks out of the salon/spa. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those
points when you check out of that appointment, not when you book it.
• InVogue reserves the right to modify the VIP Club Program at its discretion.